Propose Amendment to Article VI Section C
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please click the Edit link above, between Read and View History, and make your proposed amendments to the text. If you do not see the Edit link, please login and try again.
Article VI– Parliament
- Section C: All members of Parliament shall:
- § 1. Enjoy the freedom of speech and debate in Parliament, subject to the CSL sphere of Law of Parliament.
- § 2. Enjoy the freedom to vote in accordance with their consciences through distributed ledger technology, free from imperative mandates, corporate and financial lobbying, binding pledges or intimidation.
- § 3. Be entitled to a moderate salary, and other incidental allowances which shall not exceed 50% of their annual salary, with limited legally justifiable exceptions, to be automatically and publicly disclosed. Salary shall be based on parliamentary participation criteria established in the CSL.
- § 4. Be subject to all of the same laws, regulations, and obligations as the rest of the population.
- § 5. Be majority-time resident in the constituency they represent for at least the three years previous to their election, and other eligibility requirements specified in the CSL.
- § 6. The CSL shall be modified over time to assure adhesion to these principles.
Justification for Amendment
- Tell us why you would like to make this amendment.