Propose Amendment to Article X Section B
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please click the Edit link above, between Read and View History, and make your proposed amendments to the text. If you do not see the Edit link, please login and try again.
Article X – Ombudsmans
- Section B: Board of Financial Auditors
- § 1. The Board of Financial Auditors externally audits accounts, financial management and administrative efficiency of:
- a. The local and national governing bodies of the Scottish State and the rest of the public sector of Scotland, as well as public or private organizations be they associated or dependent.
- b. Public resources used by private companies that manage public services, or perform activities in the general or universal interest, or similar activities in an agreed or indirect manner.
- c. Public resources used by persons under contract with the administration of the State and by dependent public agencies.
- d. All other financial resources and agencies determined by the CSL.
- § 2. Specifically, the Board of Financial Auditors shall effectively monitor the administration's transparency to eliminate fraud and corruption.
- § 3. All persons and agencies listed in paragraph 1 of this Article shall submit their accounts to the Court of Financial Auditors under the terms established by law.
Justification for Amendment
- Tell us why you would like to make this amendment.