Propose Amendment to Article XII
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please click the Edit link above, between Read and View History, and make your proposed amendments to the text. If you do not see the Edit link, please login and try again.
Article XII - The Corpus of Scottish Treaties, Charters, and International Agreements
- Section A. The Corpus of Scottish Treaties, Charters, and International Agreements shall include all the international agreements which Scotland has adopted.
- Section B. The Corpus of Scottish Law shall be consistent with the treaties, charters, and international agreements which have been adopted.
- Section C. Any clause of any treaty which is contrary to this Constitution shall not be applied, with such clauses annotated with valid justification.
- Section D. Mechanisms for adoption of treaties and charters shall be specified in the CSL, which shall include:
- Mechanisms to implement international standards on the CSL.
- Mechanisms to withdraw from treaties
- Mechanisms to amend treaties by mutual consent of signatories
Justification for Amendment
- Tell us why you would like to make this amendment.