Propose Amendment to Article XI Section E
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please click the Edit link above, between Read and View History, and make your proposed amendments to the text. If you do not see the Edit link, please login and try again.
Article XI – Defence, Peace and Conflict Resolution and Foreign Relations
- Section E: In the event of a failure to secure deployment assent from both the Scottish Parliament and the UN, it will be deemed unconstitutional for the Scottish Government to aid in any way the proscribed military or security activity in question. This ‘aid’ includes:
- § 1. providing financial contributions – direct or indirect – which might work to support the activity in question
- § 2. any donation or sale of material which might be seen to facilitate or aid the activity in question.
- § 3. allowing the use of Scottish land, coastal waters or airspace for any activities which may be connected with the activity in question.
Justification for Amendment
- Tell us why you would like to make this amendment.