Propose Amendment to Ratification
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please click the Edit link above, between Read and View History, and make your proposed amendments to the text. If you do not see the Edit link, please login and try again.
- After 18 months, immediately before the first General Election in the New Scottish State, the following shall be put to the Sovereign People of Scotland:
- Constitution of the New Scottish State
- Long Term Plans for Direction of Travel of the New Scottish State
- Treaty agreed between the New Scottish State and the remainder of the UK
- Negotiated Packages for both Full EU Membership and EEA/EFTA Relationship
- Immediately following the Ballots on the above items, the New Scottish State shall move to the first General Election to choose the first Parliament and Government of the New Scottish State.