Propose Amendment to Strand 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please click the Edit link above, between Read and View History, and make your proposed amendments to the text. If you do not see the Edit link, please login and try again.
Strand 4: Long Term Direction of Travel
- Commissions shall be established for the following:
- State Entitlement, looking at Pensions & Benefits as well as a new Jobs Guarantee Scheme
- NHS 30-year Plan, looking at all aspects of the NHS and the integration of NHS & Social Care
- Social Care 30-year Plan, looking at all aspects of Social Care and the integration of NHS & Social Care
- Economic Ambition 30-year Plan, looking at Inclusive & Sustainable Growth across all existing and new Industries
- Infrastructure 30-year Plan, looking at all aspects from Housing to Transport, Education to Digital Inclusion, etc.
- The first focus of all Commissions shall be to report on "Immediate-term" Actions required to halt any decline in Scottish Society - this report shall delivered within 6 months of this Constituent Process being triggered.
- The Commissions shall launch a Public Consultation within 12 months of this Constituent Process being triggered.
- The Final Reports from the Commissions, incorporating Public Consultations, shall be delivered by the end of the Constituent Process.
- The Reports from these Commissions shall endure ad infinitum, regardless of the Government of the Day.